What you need to Know to Get Started
Workshop by Kit Horton – William Horton Photography, Conference 2015, Ouray, Colorado
Description: This presentation is not about the craft of writing, but the practicalities of getting your oeuvre online.
We’ll talk about:
- What’s involved in making a post.
- What are the popular tools for blogging.
- How your goals for your blog site will determine your choice of blogging tool.
- Where you can go to learn just about everything you need to know.
The range of choices available to meet your needs go from dead simple to somewhat complex (and powerful).
Of course you can blog!
Resources: Here are reference sheets, showing the slides I’ll be using. Choose either or both to download and print if desired.
- Slide handouts* with space for your notes.
- Slide handouts* with speaker’s notes.
- After the conference, we will post a recorded version of this presentation.
*These are LARGE files. Right-click the link and download the handouts to your computer.